One of the newest offshore gambling banking methods is the betting voucher (aka player transfer). Of course, that newness means that only a few of the best offshore casinos, sportsbooks, and poker rooms support vouchers right now. Still, the sites that currently allow voucher banking are among the best legal online betting brands in the business, so you can join and play now while other sites take their sweet time to implement similar platforms.
And trust us, you’ll definitely want to use vouchers, as this funding option allows you to deposit into your offshore gambling account with popular P2P services and eWallets that are otherwise off-limits at overseas sites. What’s more, they also let you claim same-day payouts! To learn more about how to use vouchers for legal offshore gambling deposits and payouts, our short guide is all you need.
Is It Legal To Use Betting Vouchers For Offshore Gambling Banking?
Yes! When gambling offshore using vouchers for bet funding, there are two parts to the legality equation. First, the gambling sites themselves must be legal. Fortunately, there are no federal laws barring access to real-money online gambling with regulated, respected offshore casinos, sportsbooks, and poker rooms.
Secondly, the voucher method itself must be legal. To that end, there are no laws against using vouchers for online gambling, and vouchers are in full compliance with the UIGEA banking law. There are also no laws that limit the P2P and eWallet services you can use to make voucher deposits and claim voucher payouts. These transfers are private personal transactions for lawful goods and services, so you have nothing to worry about!
Best Offshore Gambling Sites Supporting Voucher Banking Options
|Logo||Site Name||Bonus||Rating||USA||Visit Site|
|Bovada Casino||100% Max $3,000||Visit Site|
|Slotslv Casino||100% Max $5,000||Visit Site|
|Cafe Casino||500% Max $5,000||Visit Site|
|Bovada Sportsbook||50% Max $250||Visit Site|
|Offshore Poker Sites|
|Bovada Poker||100% Max $500||Visit Site|
What Are Gambling Vouchers?
Gambling vouchers – also called player transfers – are a new kind of deposit and withdrawal method at several of the most popular offshore gambling sites. While most top-tier sites haven’t yet employed vouchers, Bovada LV and its sister sites (such as Slots LV and Café Casino) rolled out voucher support in 2020.
The reason betting vouchers are so popular – and the reason they’re a true gambling revolution – is because they allow US players to use familiar, common person-to-person (P2P) instant-pay apps and eWallets to fund their betting bankrolls.
Offshore sites cannot directly accept these kinds of peer-to-peer deposits or use such services to honor payouts, as they’re either limited to US markets exclusively or they have various online spending restrictions based on vendor status.
But with vouchers, any member at a participating offshore gambling site can sell all or part of their eligible account balance to another member in a private transaction. Voucher codes bought this way can then be deposited directly via your site’s cashier, with the funds credited to your account instantly. Additionally, for sellers, vouchers can often be used to claim same-day payouts, which used to be limited to Bitcoin gambling options.
Offshore Gambling Voucher Deposits
At offshore casinos, sportsbooks, and poker rooms that support vouchers, the deposit process is a bit more involved than traditional payment options. There a few extra hoops to jump through when compared to credit card gambling deposits, for example.
Despite these added steps (which are akin to the Zelle-to-BTC gambling banking method), given the overall benefits of betting vouchers, we think you’ll agree they’re absolutely worth it!
Here’s all you have to do to deposit with a betting voucher at your offshore gambling venue of choice:
- Click or tap on any link here to visit Bovada or another voucher-friendly online gambling site.
- Sign up for a free account and follow all the prompts. Make sure to use your real, verifiable information, as these sites use KYC (Know Your Customer) standards to ensure you are who you claim to be. You cannot receive payouts without using legitimate info. The top offshore gambling sites all have excellent data security, use SSL and TLS encryption, and never sell or share confidential personal or financial data.
- Skip the deposit option and complete your site registration.
- Visit your site’s community forum and find a voucher code for sale.
- Send a message to the voucher seller and indicate which P2P app or e-Wallet service you’d like to use (PayPal, Venmo, Cash App, Apple Pay, Google Pay, etc.).
- Once the sale is agreed upon, send your funds. The seller will release their voucher code to you via email, chat, messaging app, etc.
- With your voucher code in hand, go back to your offshore real-money gambling site’s cashier page and select the Voucher deposit option.
- Enter your code and your account will be credited in full, with no added fees of any kind. You can also pick an online casino bonus, online sports betting bonus, or online poker bonus at this time.
Offshore Gambling Voucher Payouts
Claiming offshore gambling payouts via betting vouchers is simple. As with deposits, there are a few extra steps involved, but because vouchers let you use popular P2P and eWallet apps – which in turn let you collect your payouts in USD that you can deposit directly into your bank account or withdraw at any ATM – they are extremely versatile.
And even better? Unlike the case with same-day crypto deposits, with vouchers, you don’t need to convert anything to USD after the fact, saving you time and money on the backend.
To collect your winnings via offshore betting vouchers, just do the following:
- Visit your site’s cashier page and select the Voucher withdrawal option.
- Enter the amount of your eligible account balance you’d like to pull out. Remember that to claim voucher payouts (and any online gambling payouts), you’ll have to meet any associated bonus rollover requirements first. Bonus rollover cannot be “transferred” to other members via vouchers.
- Your voucher code will be emailed to the address on file with your gambling account.
- Once you receive your voucher code, head over to your site’s community pages or any associated forum and post your voucher code for sale. Be sure to list the full amount of the voucher along with the P2P or eWallet payment types you prefer.
- When a seller contacts you, you’ll both agree to the terms of the sale, and you will be paid via your P2P/eWallet service of choice.
- As soon as you receive your payment, release the voucher code to your buyer. There are no fees associated with selling vouchers, but you must release your code immediately, as all offshore sites that support voucher banking require you to conclude the sale ASAP. Failing to do so can result in account suspension and/or funds forfeiture.
Note About Voucher Same-Day Payouts: You will not always be able to get same-day payouts when selling voucher codes, as these require buyers to contact you. That said, you can expect voucher payouts to be same-day 60-70% of the time.
Gambling Voucher Bonuses At Legal Offshore Betting Sites
Like any other deposit method, gambling vouchers come with the option to add bonus free plays, free spins, or free bets to your account. These are available as deposit match promos that can add between 50% and 300% to your bankroll, depending on the type of bonus and the betting market you’re applying it to.
The typical types of bonuses you’ll come across are the following:
- Offshore Casino Welcome Bonus
- Offshore Casino Reload Bonus
- Offshore Sports Betting Welcome Bonus
- Offshore Sports Betting Reload Bonus
- Offshore Poker Welcome Bonus
- Offshore Poker Reload Bonus
- Offshore Gambling Refer-A-Friend Bonus
- Offshore Gambling No-Deposit Bonus
All online gambling bonuses come with rollover requirements or playthrough requirements, but these are easy to meet for the vast majority of players. You can read more about the unique betting bonuses offered by each operator in our offshore gambling site reviews.
Offshore Gambling Voucher FAQs
What are online gambling vouchers?
Online gambling vouchers are deposit and withdrawal methods that allow site members to fund their accounts and claim payouts using P2P services and eWallets that are not directly supported by their offshore betting site(s) of choice.
This works because individual players buy and sell voucher codes among one another privately, and gaming sites process voucher codes as real-money transactions.
Are offshore gambling vouchers legal?
Yes! Just as there are no US gambling laws barring access legitimate and reputable offshore gambling sites, there are also no laws that bar the use of vouchers for bet funding.
Vouchers are in full compliance of the UIGEA banking regulation, as well, so they’re safe, dependable, and reliable for both offshore betting deposits and payouts.
Are offshore gambling vouchers legit?
Absolutely! Bovada LV is the brand that introduced offshore betting vouchers, and the site is famous for providing only the most vetted services for its millions of US members.
Further, vouchers work by employing trusted, popular P2P and eWallet networks that handle hundreds of millions of dollars in transactions every day.
Are offshore gambling vouchers safe?
Offshore gambling vouchers are extremely safe, though you should only use your site’s official community forum or message board to buy and sell voucher codes.
If you purchase vouchers for sale on off-site forums or through third-party classifieds, your gambling site cannot oversee or guarantee the sale as effectively.
Are offshore gambling vouchers secure?
Gambling vouchers are very secure, as the P2P apps and eWallet services that allow for the purchase and sale of vouchers are all heavily regulated, FDIC insured, and use state-of-the-art encryption standards.
What payment services work with offshore betting vouchers?
The only limit for which P2P apps and e-Wallet transfers work with vouchers are what your voucher seller accepts!
All major peer-to-peer instant payment apps and eWallets work with vouchers, including:
- Cash App
- Zelle Pay
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Samsung Pay
- + More
Do all offshore gambling sites accept voucher deposits and withdrawals?
No. Although it’s clear that vouchers will be a major banking option at the best offshore betting sites going forward, they’re currently only supported by Bovada’s US-friendly offshore casinos, offshore sports betting sites, and offshore online poker sites.
Vouchers were introduced in 2020, and it may take a few years before they’re available at all major offshore gaming outlets.
Are there offshore betting voucher deposit fees?
There are no voucher deposit fees, which means you’ll get 100% of your voucher credited to your bankroll whenever funding your gambling account with this method.
There are also no added fees for the P2P apps and eWallet services involved, as long as the transfer is designated as a private personal transaction (i.e. not for commercial purposes).
Are there offshore betting voucher withdrawal fees?
No! Whenever you request a voucher payout, you will be sent a code with the full amount accounted for. There are no processing or transfer fees levied by your offshore betting site for voucher withdrawals.
Additionally, as long as you sell your voucher code as a private transaction with another site member, you will not have to pay any PayPal fees, Venmo fees, Cash App fees, etc.